Subscribe RSS

Naast zeep ben ik ook druk in de weer geweest met het maken van badbommen. Zelf ben ik gek op badbommen en met de baby ga ik bijna elke dag in bad. Daarom wil ik ook badbommen maken die wat toevoegen.

***************************************************

Apart from soap I have also been busy making bath fizzies. I love them so much, especially as I have a bath almost every day with the baby. This is why I want the bath fizzies to have an added value.


These are the Lavender-Geranium bath fizzies. They have essential oils in for the fragrance and olive oil and coconut oil to moisturize. Very nice, but the flowers on top are not so nice. Even though they look very pretty on top, in the bath it looks as though an army of mice played there. In the next batch I will not pot them on top anymore.

These are my favourite fragrance of Green tea & Ginger. Hmmmmmm, so nice. I have added freshly ground green tea leaves, coconut oil and buttermilk. Very nice bath fizzer.

Finally the Monoi de Tahiti. I love this fresh, flowery fragrance. Unfortunately my soap turned brown, but the fizzers stay a crisp white. Of course I added oils for moisturizing your skin in the bath.

All of these can be found in the webshop as of this weekend.

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “Fizzzzzz away”

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...