Subscribe RSS

The first few weeks of the year I have tried to make time to soap. I find it relaxing to be busy with the whole creative process of thinking of the design, the fragrance and the soaping properties and eventually creating what I thought of.
Actually often the fragrance is the trigger for the rest. You see, I am a real fragrance addict. I have hunderds of fragrances and still get my kicks in finding (and buying) more. I even dream about picking out fragrances at times. I sometimes wonder if I am the only fragrance-junky. In a soap fragrance is my number one, then design, as I do appreciate eye appeal.
After fragrance and design it is the feel of the soap that gets me going. I like soaps that leave a lovely luxury feeling on your skin.

***********************************************************************

De eerste weken van het jaar heb ik geprobeerd wat tijd vrij te maken om te zepen. Ik vind het hele proces van het bedenken van het ontwerp, de geur en de zeep kwaliteit en het creeren van de uitgedachte zeep erg ontspannend.
Vaak is voor mij de geur de trigger voor de rest. Ik ben namelijk een parfum verslaafde. Ik heb al honderden verschillende geuren, maar nog steeds heb ik de craving om te zoeken naar (en kopen van) meer heerlijke parfumolieƫn. Ik vraag me af of ik de enige geurstof-junk ben. In zeep is mijn nummer 1 de geur en daarna komt het design, want ik hou van mooie zepen. Als derde komt hoe de zeep voelt, want ik hou van zepen die een heerlijk luxe gevoel op je huid achterlaten.

***********************************************************************

This soap has been made with dark stout (bockbier). Beer has a lot of good things in it and it makes the soap feel lovely. This is enhanced by the flower honey, which leaves skin feeling lovely and soft. The fragrance is milk chocolat and vanilla which is supported by the natural fragrance of the hops. To ensure it leaves your skin moisturised cocoa butter has been added as a superfatter.





The soap will be up for sale before valentines day, so some men will be spoiled with a soap for real men ;-)

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “Choc Honey Bock zeep”

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...